Wednesday 7 September 2011

Going round in circles




 Busy week prepping for WeMakeLondon at The Craft Trail and making new stock for HannahZakari. It is become apparent that I have a slight addiction to making circular things in multiples. 

Also trying to find time recover a 60s dressing table stool which I bought in April at an antiques fair. My pride is making me do it as my OH says that I will never get round to it and I just love proving him wrong. I am photographing it as I go so that I can share it on here. I am one of those people who love to have their feet up, infact I find it hard to sit with my feet on the ground. My last purchase of a beautiful indian patchwork pouffe was quickly stoled by one of my cats, as you can just see from the photo above, so this stool is planned for use by me and just me.

No comments: