Wednesday 12 May 2010

April Flowers

This time of year is always very busy for me due to many many family birthdays. That means it is always filled with my favourite things, present giving, cake, food in general and just generally catching up with people I dont get to see as often as I would like.

Unfortunately it does not mean that I can catch up with my best friend as she lives on the other side of the world in Canada. Bless her sweet heart though when I came home from work one day to find these most amazingly beautiful and not to mention HUGE bouquet of flowers from her.


Abby you rule! I wish you could all smell them through your computer monitors as they filled the room with the scent of spring. With all this temperamental weather we have been having it certainly was nice to have a reminder that it is actually nearly summer here in the UK.

Anyway of course I was spoilt with lots of presents not to mention more flowers from another great friend who I did get to spend the afternoon with chatting away the hours. So thanks to everyone for a fab birthday.

Ps it isnt even over yet, I am going out with my oldest friend on Friday night to celebrate old school in a place I havent been to since I was 21.

No comments: